Back to Completion
Tune into yourself, your body and emotions, for a few moments … Perhaps you’d like to listen to the Focusing audio, or Elemental Being … just to drop down into a deep, whole place. Or, go for a walk and find yourself a beautiful natural place to be. Or, simply take a few deep breaths and pay attention to where your body is interacting with the environment around you.
Cast your mind back over your journey through the Joyality Program, and ask yourself these questions:
- What were the highlights for me? Perhaps these are your biggest “ah hah” moments, realisations, learnings… or positive experiences and sensations … or discovering some things about yourself that you love or appreciate. Whatever they are, start a new page in your Joyality Journal with the heading HIGHLIGHTS at the top, and write a few dot-points on that page (you don’t need to fill the page though).
- What were the hardest parts … the challenges for me? These could be the difficult realisations … painful experiences … the struggles, the inner resistances that you encountered along the way. Whatever they are, start a new page in your Joyality Journal with the heading CHALLENGES at the top, and write a few dot-points on that page (again, you don’t need to fill the page just make a start with whatever flows).
- Are there any gifts hidden within these experiences? The gifts you’ve received from the program are probably fairly obvious when you look at your “Highlights” page, but let’s focus on your “Challenges” page instead for some hidden gifts. Start a third page with HIDDEN GIFTS at the top, divide the page into FOR ME and FOR JOYALITY TEAM. Ask yourself:
- Do the challenges I’ve listed show me something about myself? Perhaps they give you insight into what you need and want .. or they might inspire you to feel compassion and loving care for yourself.
- Do I have any suggestions for the program? Perhaps things could be made easier by some changes to the online processes or Joyality circles.
Source: Dr Eshana Bragg.